TCASP PART 1 TCASP PART 1

hah!

Mario running around naked was hilarious! Good work on the animation. Some bits seemed rushed through, but with a little more time and patience I think it would have been top notch! Make more!

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

Excellent!

I didn't expect that at all! Very nicely done. At first I thought maybe you should have used a pencil to erase the previous actions, but then I got into it and really enjoyed it. Thanks.

F.U. F.U.

FUCKING SUPERB!

Excellent! This was fantastic! I still have gripes about the mis-matched styles of things, but the script was perfect, and the execution was great!

rockymike responds:

We working on stream lining the styles (I can't do fight scenes so Lupedog does them, but in his own style) On the third installment, we are working to make the styles all the same. They'll be some setbacks though, as Luke goes in for surgury next month (April) and will have a long recovery period. Keep watch for it. It'll be 45 minutes long and I hope to have it done by 2008.

simian.interface simian.interface

Thanks for being really creative and executing it perfectly!

Pipe It Again Pipe It Again

Thanks!

It wasn't so challenging that I wanted to stop, but wasn't too easy that I got bored. Played to the end. Good work.

Number Ninjas Number Ninjas

I like the concept.

But the execution is lacking.

1. Order of operations. If you're going to multiply, you have to consider order of operations. Either you can alter the equation in the top left to show the "current" number, or you can recalculate the player's number using the order of operations and go from there.

2. Music. Monotonous. Never-ending. Short loop.

3. Controls. They weren't horrible. Moving the character was fine, but throwing something was frustrating. Often times it would land on top of an enemy and not kill him. Also, the juxtaposition of the zoom and fire buttons confused me a couple of times. For some reason, I wanted to jump with z.

4. Notification. Let the player know when they've messed up. Remembering to hit "R" after you've incorrectly moved through a level isn't high priority.

Not bad, overall. I still love the concept. I just wish that the core mechanic of the game was a little more developed. If the mechanic was perfect but the headband didn't wave in the wind, the game would have more value. I guess I'm trying to say that too much time was spent on minor details and not enough time was spent perfecting the core concept.

Rock Out Rock Out

Not very rocky.

It's still techno-y. Rock is classically a couple of guitars and a drum set. The drums sound good, but they lack the feel of an actual drum set. The main riff is alright, but most rock songs employ a sort of riff within a riff. That is, there would be a chord progression and riffs that fall inside that progression. Not a bad song, but only vaguely resembles rock.

Pazil responds:

I realize that...I have been mixing techno for the past half a year, so it's probably hard to shake a few habits ;)
It was originally meant as a short loop for my game, but I just kept adding to it...

Thanks for your review!